SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tonight I hit a pot hole at high speed and blew out two of my snow tires on the driver side....and pretty sure my 17" pegs for the snow set up are bent. I know one for sure is bent bad and is prob toast.

IS ANYONE SELLING 17" pegs???!!!!....I need these bad! I'll buy 1, 2 or a whole set. I can't run my 18" pegs because I'm in the middle of refinishing them for the summer.

THANKS!!
Col

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Check the classifieds. I thought I just recently saw someone selling 1 or 2.

You might also check RockAuto. They sell reconditioned OEM 17" Pegs.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I checked there ...it appears that they have been sold. If I missed it please let me know.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
So tonight I hit a pot hole at high speed and blew out two of my snow tires on the driver side....and pretty sure my 17" pegs for the snow set up are bent. I know one for sure is bent bad and is prob toast.

IS ANYONE SELLING 17" pegs???!!!!....I need these bad! I'll buy 1, 2 or a whole set. I can't run my 18" pegs because I'm in the middle of refinishing them for the summer.

THANKS!!
Col
too bad you are a long ways off, I have a set for sale. You really need to find them locally, shipping is killer.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
yeah that works like 0% of the time.

·
Registered
164 Posts

THANKS!!
Col
I have a full set of 17" Pegs. PM me. They are sitting behind the house wanting some love.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
ya the city won't pay anything and it's not worth the effort .....jeez don't jack my thread lol

and yes was 84 hartford

·
Registered
293 Posts
stealthy is ruthless:D

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Sniffs air Do I smell a part out? < Every R owner when an R gets hit...

I have a set if its super desperate... They're pretty curbed though. Bmac is still probably your best bet.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i talked to ben and nick they have 18" pegs at the moment not 17"

i really dont care if they are curbed. they are for the winter

·
Registered
940 Posts
Collin, was it east or west bound? I can't stand that section. I almost want to take the brembos off and run some 16s so I can stop crying lol.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
West after the tunnel

·
Registered
940 Posts
K thanks. Honeslty, you may be able to contact the city. Your car has the factory wheels, tires and suspension. I would at least give it a whirl.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
I haven't driven that section in awhile, but I don't remember it being that bad, especially compared to the Waterbury section. Has it gotten noticeably worse recently?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts