SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member PM'd me about the idea of creating a Polestar specific category for the classifieds in hopes of drawing more of the cars for sale to our board. I could see it being useful to have a specific area, but I also could see that breaking this segment out from the FWD & AWD thread could just lead to an isolated area with little traffic or interest. In support of the idea is that Polestar will be offering its own vehicles soon which would no longer be considered Volvos. I'm sort of evenly split on the idea, so I thought I'd drop it hear for discussion.

·
Registered
12,774 Posts
I don't think there are enough Polestar cars in circulation to make it worthwhile but that's just my opinion. If someone really wants a Polestar it's not too hard to look through the regular classified ads here.

·
Super Moderator
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think there are enough Polestar cars in circulation to make it worthwhile but that's just my opinion. If someone really wants a Polestar it's not too hard to look through the regular classified ads here.
That was part of my concern, as well. There's also the question of whether a P* tuned car qualifies.

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
Not worth it in my opinion.

Polestar tuned cars are using the same parts as the others.
Polestar spec cars... The owners know what they have and know how to shop for them.
Polestar brand cars will likely never be modified in bulk since you can't actually "own" them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts