SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Paying $1,400 minus 10% discount (plus tax) at Culver City (Los Angeles) Volvo for my S90 MY2018 Polestar upgrade.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Paid $1,195 at Principle in San Antonio. $180 labor. No badges in stock. Sending 20% reimbursement to Volvo USA (max $100).

·
Registered
2021 V60 R-Design
44 Posts
for those of you with costco membership, i think you can get $300 off polestar installation. not sure how that actually will work though since the costco website doesn't say anything about it but every dealer website mentions it.

·
Registered
2018 XC60 T6 R-Design w Polestar optimization
90 Posts
I got Polestar for my XC60 and then used a 30% rebate (max $200) coupon that I got from Volvo North America for being a new Volvo owner. I reached out to VNA via their website chat function and ultimately just had to provide them with my VIN. They emailed me the rebate form; I filled it out and sent it, along with a copy of my receipt, in to the processing company; and I had my rebate check within 2 weeks.

Reactions: jen531 and PuvMan

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
for those of you with costco membership, i think you can get $300 off polestar installation. not sure how that actually will work though since the costco website doesn't say anything about it but every dealer website mentions it.
Link to website?

·
Registered
2021 V60 R-Design
44 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
It should be on the front page of your local dealer website.
The main page shows all 3 offers, but the actual page when you click only shows the $2k / $1250 on new cars. There is a phone number but no There is a phone number to call, it's a godo deal but unfortunately I won't have my car for the summer it's in the garage at home.

·
Registered
2021 V60 R-Design
44 Posts
The main page shows all 3 offers, but the actual page when you click only shows the $2k / $1250 on new cars. There is a phone number but no There is a phone number to call, it's a godo deal but unfortunately I won't have my car for the summer it's in the garage at home.
Yeah I couldn't find it on Costco website either - best way to find out is to call your dealer and see if they are able to help you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
FWIW - looking at my receipt I paid $1,055.29 + tax and then got $200 back through the rebate.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here's a link to the Costco discount:

I'm having it done on my wife's V90CC as we speak. According to the SA, with the Costco discount and the ongoing July 4 sale it'll cost around $850. Add in the $200 new owner rebate, and I'm hopefully going to end up paying around $650 OTD for the optimization. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Is the new owner rebate also for new owners of a used car?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is the new owner rebate also for new owners of a used car?
Yep. I used it on my ‘18 XC60 that I bought a couple months ago no problem. As I was told - it’s for new Volvo owners not new Volvo cars.

·
Registered
MY21 | XC90 | T8 | PPF, powder coat wheels, painted calipers, blacked out chrome, ceramic pro
46 Posts
Hey all just wanted to make you aware that the Polestar tune is discounted by $300 at Costco right now as part of their automotive incentives. So for me, it will be a nice $800 instead of $1100.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Is the $300 applicable on the Price paid or MSRP?

Because right now the tune is $930+installed with the July 4th promo

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's a straight up $300 discount. Polestar was $1,139 with tax, et al. I paid $839.

Reactions: BeachBoy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's a link to the Costco discount:

I'm having it done on my wife's V90CC as we speak. According to the SA, with the Costco discount and the ongoing July 4 sale it'll cost around $750. Add in the $200 new owner rebate, and I'm hopefully going to end up paying around $650 OTD for the optimization. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Who do i contact to get the $200 off

·
Registered
90 Posts
I assume you mean the $300 discount...? After you go through the "authentication" process (it'll ask for your Costco member number, etc.), you'll get an email with an Authorization Number. At the bottom is a section titled "Dealer instructions:". I forwarded that email to my Service Advisor when I was at the dealership, and he took care of the rest.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I really want this but I am away until end of August.

Not sure if the dealer could find a way to sell me the upgrade but physically install it in September

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I sent an email from the VOC app saying I was a new owner and heard about the discount. Few minutes later got an email with the discount.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I assume you mean the $300 discount...? After you go through the "authentication" process (it'll ask for your Costco member number, etc.), you'll get an email with an Authorization Number. At the bottom is a section titled "Dealer instructions:". I forwarded that email to my Service Advisor when I was at the dealership, and he took care of the rest.
No. He mentioned above that he got a $200 new volvo owner discount.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts