1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Now BUILD and SELL the damn thing!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got home from the Gothenburg City Race, where the S60 got revealed. It looks wicked!

(Ted Björk won the race)

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm in love!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Do we need 6 threads on this? I know we're excited but seriously?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone need a Kidney? How about a interior picture? Blue Alcantara like I had in my S4 WOW! This one if produced won't make it to US, limited run of 50-200 and over $100k easily.

I'd be happy with 370-400hp, a 6sp the interior/ exterior mods wheels and a lesser Brembo kit that would allow 18" rims. All for $55-60k.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Some nice detail if you pick on the photos posted by Crixen (thanks for those).
Never knew the inside of the hood was kind of honeycombed (it is aluminum).
Also, that looks like a much beefier strut brace in there compared to the current
one on the R-D. You can see the Ohlin's remote reservoir on top of the strut
(gold colored). Interesting how the intake duct work was redone, too.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Calling VCNA on Mon to tell them I'll buy one if it's priced competitively with an M3.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Calling VCNA on Mon to tell them I'll buy one if it's priced competitively with an M3.
I'd buy one even if it was 10K more expensive!!! Why? Because it is WAY faster than ANY BMW on sale today or EVER!!! Who would've thought that Volvo could so easily dominate what BMW has been continuously improving for decades?! I love this car to death!!! :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Judging from my posts here I sound like such a fanboy for this new S60, but I just cannot help myself in the slightest!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'd buy one even if it was 10K more expensive!!! Why? Because it is WAY faster than ANY BMW on sale today or EVER!!! Who would've thought that Volvo could so easily dominate what BMW has been continuously improving for decades?! I love this car to death!!! :D
On paper, yes, but so far no one seems to have been able to best the M3 on intangibles.

If you're the new entrant to a market with established leaders, you need to be better and lower cost.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
If Only They Would Make It.

It's Even More Of A Stretch For Them To Make This A Production Car Compared To The C30 Version, Which Was Mostly Made With 'Off The Shelf Parts' From Volvo.

I Love You Volvo But You Like A C*ck Tease!

You Keep Showing Off Sh*t That You'll Never Give Up To A Normal Joe Like Me!

Stop It!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
If Only They Would Make It.

It's Even More Of A Stretch For Them To Make This A Production Car Compared To The C30 Version, Which Was Mostly Made With 'Off The Shelf Parts' From Volvo.

I Love You Volvo But You Like A C*ck Tease!

You Keep Showing Off Sh*t That You'll Never Give Up To A Normal Joe Like Me!

Stop It!
Brett, you're not a normal Joe! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Fantastic!

Would someone please give me the "short course" on how Polestar/Volvo took the inline six turbo from 285hp to 300hp to 325hp to 508hp?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts