SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hopefully this not limited to 80 cars or whatever the ridiculous low number of P* S60's were available in 2019. The XC60 P* will be cross shopped with the X3 M-Sport which produces 369HP from an inline 6. Perhaps also with the 350hp QS5. Both cars start around ~55k. I'm guessing these Volvos will come loaded so if they can keep the price around 60K then they might have a winner. As for wagons, the V60 P* will have no true peers in North America.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hopefully this not limited to 80 cars or whatever the ridiculous low number of P* S60's were available in 2019. The XC60 P* will be cross shopped with the X3 M-Sport which produces 369HP from an inline 6. Perhaps also with the 350hp QS5. Both cars start around ~55k. I'm guessing these Volvos will come loaded so if they can keep the price around 60K then they might have a winner. As for wagons, the V60 P* will have no true peers in North America.
Compare Volvo's hybrid with purely sporty petrol engine cars is not serious, I'm sorry, it's simply impossible
The BMW M Series, Mercedes AMG, Audi RS / S are models designed for sports aggressive driving

Especially for these models there are a lot of quality independent tuning optimization that raise engine/gearbox power by 20-30% or more

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Why are you even here? You don't event like your car, allegedly.
What is your problem? :confused:

I need to be thrilled and praise the XC60, which has so many problems :mad:

I love my family, I love my friends, cars are a set of plastic and metal, there is no love for that

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Then why are you here? People don't typically frequent forums (and you're here multiple times, every day) for things they don't care about.

Best I can tell is you WANT to troll.
First, do you know what a troll is

I did not write any lies, I just just write facts.

Write what is not true, what is I wrote, give me evidence and do not write nonsense because you are in love with your Volvo, so bothers you the truth :p

When you buy an expensive car then I expect this to work smoothly or with small problems that can be eliminated for 1-7 days, not 2 year or never

·
Registered
997 Posts
love the look of the polestar xc60. Going on my short list for the re-up in 20.

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Is this the only way to get a V60 T8 in US? I hope they tune it differently so the idle RPM is still normal and I can use power mode all the time without hearing a lot of engine growning. I'd like the power delivery be normal if gas pedal is slightly pressed, and becomes aggressive if 1/3 or 1/2 pressed. Don't need to scare people in parking lots.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Is this the only way to get a V60 T8 in US? I hope they tune it differently so the idle RPM is still normal and I can use power mode all the time without hearing a lot of engine growning. I'd like the power delivery be normal if gas pedal is slightly pressed, and becomes aggressive if 1/3 or 1/2 pressed. Don't need to scare people in parking lots.
This is what I want to know. I'd be super thrilled to get a US non-polestar'd V60 T8 in 2020.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the V60 or XC60 models when my CPO is coming to an end and I want to replace my current 2015 V60RD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts