SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that there are a handful of dealerships in CA that always seem to have a Polestar for sale and most do not. Does anyone have a list of the dealerships in CA that are certified Polestar dealers?

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
I have noticed that there are a handful of dealerships in CA that always seem to have a Polestar for sale and most do not. Does anyone have a list of the dealerships in CA that are certified Polestar dealers?
There used to be an active list on Polestar's website but now that Polestar is a separate company and the Polestar optimized cars are a trim line of regular Volvo models I suspect that may have changed. Hopefully member Grecian Volvo who works for Volvo in CA can clarify.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know a few off the top of my head after looking across CA for polestars. Walnut Creek, San Jose, Orange County, Mission Viejo, Culver City. I know for a fact that San Jose, Orange County, and Mission Viejo still have at least one available each.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I know a few off the top of my head after looking across CA for polestars. Walnut Creek, San Jose, Orange County, Mission Viejo, Culver City. I know for a fact that San Jose, Orange County, and Mission Viejo still have at least one available each.
Volvo Cars San Diego as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts