SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
The only problem is can't get hold of one, even CbV leasing, or even just one of those 50 tooling-test pre-production cars.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
It seems like it is a very well engineered product and desirability is high. Will turn out to be an excellent branding & marketing exercise for Polestar to become known, well done!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
It seems like it is a very well engineered product and desirability is high. Will turn out to be an excellent branding & marketing exercise for Polestar to become known, well done!
Yeh, PHEV supercar is not new but P*1 is more affordable, relatively, and you can drive daily and not looking like punky.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Yeh, PHEV supercar is not new but P*1 is more affordable, relatively, and you can drive daily and not looking like punky.
No customer at that price point is looking for “old news”, they are looking for the best new toy, and being first and different...I’m not sure if the 2nd or even 3rd year production batches will be sold as readily as the first 500.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
No customer at that price point is looking for “old news”, they are looking for the best new toy, and being first and different...I’m not sure if the 2nd or even 3rd year production batches will be sold as readily as the first 500.
Many would like to try through CbV I bet, more than who would like to own it.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
328 Posts
Omg almost 2400 kg. Lexus LC500h is 400 Kg lighter without carbonfiber body and 3.5 V6 engine. Well Polestar this is bad, real bad :(

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Omg almost 2400 kg. Lexus LC500h is 400 Kg lighter without carbonfiber body and 3.5 V6 engine. Well Polestar this is bad, real bad :(
Lexus LC500h only gets a 1.1-kWh battery, virtually no e-range. 354-hp on 3.5 V6 engine, near $100k price tag, nothing to see here.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Polestar 1 - $155,000 ..... Polestar 2 - first edition $63,000, later models to fall to $55,000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts