SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the symptoms for an bad fuel sensor is?

I want to know because I have some problem with my t5'a (2005) the car is jerking when I hastily relies the throttle for an example, third gear, hard acceleration quick relies of the throttle, then the car jerks, this happen every time.

I have replace the spark plugs (oem), but the problem is still there.
What other things can causing my car to jerk?

How about the Map sensor in the intercooler, what will the symptoms be if it’s bad?

Please help me with some idée’s what could cause my car to jerk, any one recognize this problem?

The car pulls like it should at all other times, just problem with the jerking, when I relies the throttle.

I do have Autotech stage 2 in the car, I have all sow get an upgraded software to be sure that’s not the problem.

Please help me...

//Best regard

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
If you have not changed your fuel sensor, that sounds like a good place to start. Considering that if it doesn't work, well it is still good preventative maintenance.

·
Registered
837 Posts
fuel sensor and PEM were my cures for that

·
Registered
2,014 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi.

Just have to share with me out of my past problems I started to write about in this thread.

Following a tip from a tuning page where they wrote that they recommended the OEM air filter instead of aftermarket filters. So I bought a new OEM filters and switched off my K&N panel filter .

Damn!! My previous problems with the car 's all gone...

So if anyone has a similar problem that i described earlier in this thread , throw away your aftermarket filter. And enjoy a smooth ride.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hi.

Just have to share with me out of my past problems I started to write about in this thread.

Following a tip from a tuning page where they wrote that they recommended the OEM air filter instead of aftermarket filters. So I bought a new OEM filters and switched off my K&N panel filter .

Damn!! My previous problems with the car 's all gone...

So if anyone has a similar problem that i described earlier in this thread , throw away your aftermarket filter. And enjoy a smooth ride.
If you want performance and don't give a shyte, go with aftermarket/performance parts. If you want longevity and reliability, always stick with original Volvo OEM parts!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts