SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, does any of you know how much would it cost to replace the plastic molding below the trunk (rear of car)? Because I scratched it accidentally when I backed up and there was a piece of rock that I didn't see.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. T5:<BR><B>Hey guys, does any of you know how much would it cost to replace the plastic molding below the trunk (rear of car)? Because I scratched it accidentally when I backed up and there was a piece of rock that I didn't see.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you are talking about the grey moulding which is part of the rear bumper, then you have to order the WHOLE REAR BUMPER (comes pre-painted with your color). That moulding cannot be replaced separately.<P>Good luck!<P>Yannis<P><P>

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GrecianVolvo:<BR><B> If you are talking about the grey moulding which is part of the rear bumper, then you have to order the WHOLE REAR BUMPER (comes pre-painted with your color). That moulding cannot be replaced separately.<P>Good luck!<P>Yannis<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, do you have any clue how much would that be because I am thinking of replacing?

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. T5:<BR><B> Thanks, do you have any clue how much would that be because I am thinking of replacing?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No, Will check and get back to you on Tuesday. I am sure just the parts are at least $300.<P>Yannis<P><P>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts