SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
i realized the plastic cover that's under the gear shift, covering the hole (P, R, N, D), is broken, so now when the gear is in N or R or P, there is nothing covering that part of the hole, and i'm afraid something will eventually fall inside and mess up the gear shifter mechanism. is there a way to open up the waterfall console to change/fix that? what is the part number for that plastic cover? i remember seeing a write-up at some point but i can't find it for the life of me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
thank you all. i was looking for the shifter blind; it's broken. do you know the Volvo part number? volvoparts.com does not ship to Canada (or i couldn't place an order through their website), so i'll try Tasca Parts.
much appreciated :)

Registered
thank you all. i was looking for the shifter blind; it's broken. do you know the Volvo part number? volvoparts.com does not ship to Canada (or i couldn't place an order through their website), so i'll try Tasca Parts.
much appreciated :)
Volvo pn-8699465

My favorite place tp order online is:http://www.irollparts.com/oe-volvo/8699465?search_str=8699465. Their OEM parts are cheaper than most online stores and a heck of a lot cheaper than my local Volvo dealer plus closer to my residence. I get parts within a couple of days.

Registered
i think MNIWT has one for sale.

Super Moderator
1 - 9 of 9 Posts