SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I ran into a rather strange Pilot Assist Issue. On the freeway, I turned on Pilot Assist as usual but somehow due to rush traffic, it cancelled itself and claimed that ACC/Pilot assist is NOT available? Then there is noway to enable it. The only way I can correct this issue is to turn off the engine and restart. On the freeway, there was noway to turn it off and restart the engine so I had to do it when I was off the highway.

Interesting that this should happen. Have you guys experienced anything similar? This is a MY19 T6.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Today, I ran into a rather strange Pilot Assist Issue. On the freeway, I turned on Pilot Assist as usual but somehow due to rush traffic, it cancelled itself and claimed that ACC/Pilot assist is NOT available? Then there is noway to enable it. The only way I can correct this issue is to turn off the engine and restart. On the freeway, there was noway to turn it off and restart the engine so I had to do it when I was off the highway.

Interesting that this should happen. Have you guys experienced anything similar? This is a MY19 T6.
I believe something similar happened to me a while back. I believe my issue was resolved with a SW update.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Yes, I have experienced this occasionally with my 2017 S90 and also with both of my previous 2015.5 V60s. It is apparently a random malfunction of the camera and/or radar systems. The only solution is to pull over, turn off the engine for 30 seconds, and then restart, after which all is fine again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts