SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my un used Carbon fiber werks pillar gauge pod and Pro sport electric boost gauge. I have had the pod and gauge for awhile now but went with a diffrent location and IPD boost gauge instead. The gauge was brand new still have the box and instructions i hooked it up it came on. Pod was never installed. I am looking for $100 shipped that means your buying the pod at a little less than cost and getting the gauge for free.

·
Registered
862 Posts
interested but dont understand where the POD goes?? I looked for an A-pillar POD for the P2 from CF and cant seem to find it...do you have the link so I can see? I'll take it if it fits my 05 XC (just want to see where it goes)...thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
It goes on the door.

This is a good deal, someone snatch this up!

·
Registered
862 Posts
It goes on the door.

This is a good deal, someone snatch this up!
The one that goes on the opposite side of the side view mirror? (take out the black triangle shaped cover?)...thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
Here is my un used Carbon fiber werks pillar gauge pod and Pro sport electric boost gauge. I have had the pod and gauge for awhile now but went with a diffrent location and IPD boost gauge instead. The gauge was brand new still have the box and instructions i hooked it up it came on. Pod was never installed. I am looking for $100 shipped that means your buying the pod at a little less than cost and getting the gauge for free.

Hi, what color is the gauge? Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Will this kit fits a RHD P2 V70XC?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I WILL TAKE IT!!!! PM me email to ship to!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Scooppppp

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Good buy! Pity the mounting pod is suitable for LHD only.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD and shipped

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Thank You!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts