SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.facebook.com/events/1631165727143070/

Details: We'll meet at 9:00 AM at the conoco at C-470 and Morrison road in Morrison, chat for a bit and head out around 9:30. We'll head south to 285 and take the mountain route (285 to highway 126 to highway 67) down to Woodland Park where we'll stop for lunch. Colorado springs guys, come meet us! We should hit Woodland Park around 11:30. I've scoped out a couple restaurants but we're also taking suggestions from locals. It needs to be a place that can handle a party of 6 to 12 depending on how many we get. If nobody posts lunch suggestions I'll pick a place and post it here.

After lunch we'll head up the legendary Pike's Peak, which is paved all the way to the top now. We'll goof around in the gift shop for a bit and then head home. People in a hurry can head east to Colorado Springs and take I-25 back north, while people still not tired yet can head back the way we came through the mountains.

This will be a "most of the day" drive, likely not getting back to Metro Denver until around 4-5 pm.

Colorado Springs Volvo owners, now you can meet some of us from up north.

Come one, come all!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
And it's 'talk like a pirate' day!

·
Registered
7,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts