SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
quote:

Originally posted by InDy:
Wow, your car looks great. If I ever got an "R", it would have to be black with Titan rims. Those Titan rims are one of my all time favorites. Do you have a mirror tint on your car as well?

-Drew
Thanks
Those car's windows were tinted with 3M tint!

· Registered
311 Posts
What about the Benz? Your wife doesn't like the E? Just out of curiousity, what do you do for a living? I am still in high school, and am considering many careers.
As for the pictures... again... I'm trying not to drool too much. What mods have you done to the Supra? Besides the gauge/turbo timer?

--Austin

· Registered
1,582 Posts
Sweet cars. I like the R the most though. As far as who parks their car near eachother, 1fastbox can have the left side but I want the right side.
Kudos on the nice ride.

Prospero

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
quote:

Originally posted by turboale:
What about the Benz? Your wife doesn't like the E? Just out of curiousity, what do you do for a living? I am still in high school, and am considering many careers.
As for the pictures... again... I'm trying not to drool too much. What mods have you done to the Supra? Besides the gauge/turbo timer?

--Austin
The benz E320 was sold to my friend already.
I am a stock and Forex broker/trader. I own a stock brokeage house.
As for the supra ....Exhaust ,dowpipe,intake,,HKS Frontmount intercooler and hard Pipes,endless CCM brake Pads,HKS EVC III ,F-con V,

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.