SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of finalizing my OSD order and I can't decide if I want to go with the 5-Double Spoke Matte Tech Black. I love the way they look on the Momentum becasue they match the grill, but, have not seen anyone use the wheels with the inscription (probably becasue it is OSD specific). Anyone have pictures of the XC90 inscription with the 5-Double Spoke Matte Tech Black wheels? I would like to see a front pic that shows both the grill and wheels...Hoping someone has some pics.

As a note, I am looking at a few colors. Crystal White, Osmium Grey and Magic Blue.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Anyone have pictures of the XC90 inscription with the 5-Double Spoke Matte Tech Black wheels? I would like to see a front pic that shows both the grill and wheels ...
Here you go ...

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I am in the process of finalizing my OSD order and I can't decide if I want to go with the 5-Double Spoke Matte Tech Black. I love the way they look on the Momentum becasue they match the grill, but, have not seen anyone use the wheels with the inscription (probably becasue it is OSD specific). Anyone have pictures of the XC90 inscription with the 5-Double Spoke Matte Tech Black wheels? I would like to see a front pic that shows both the grill and wheels...Hoping someone has some pics.

As a note, I am looking at a few colors. Crystal White, Osmium Grey and Magic Blue.

Thanks for any help.
When did they open up the OSD ordering? When are you planning to take delivery of the new XC90??? Enjoy the planning....it's a large part of the fun!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
When did they open up the OSD ordering? When are you planning to take delivery of the new XC90??? Enjoy the planning....it's a large part of the fun!!!
Back in August, our local dealer told us that OSD was open for pick up starting in January. We placed an order 3 weeks ago for early May.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here are some pictures of mine when I received my XC90 in Sweden.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
:beer:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice! How do you think it compares to the stock 20"?

·
Registered
398 Posts

Thanks for any help.
Hello

As requested. If you look close enough you will see on of the wheel nuts is not covered with the black plastic cap. I have to lock nuts for the wheels and the black plastic cover does not cover over. A minor downside for having peace and mind.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
478 Posts
Back in August, our local dealer told us that OSD was open for pick up starting in January. We placed an order 3 weeks ago for early May.
I placed an order about a week ago, and when I inquired about OSD, was told that it was looking like 2017 for an XC90 T8. :-(

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have 20" 5-Double Spoke Matt Tech Black Diamond Cut Wheels with about 300 miles but I'm not loving it. If anyone is interested in trading their 21s please pm me.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have 20" 5-Double Spoke Matt Tech Black Diamond Cut Wheels with about 300 miles but I'm not loving it. If anyone is interested in trading their 21s please pm me.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all for the pics. I found some others, but, looks like the posting needs to be via a link - I don't see an option to just upload a photo.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I wonder if the chrome trim clashes with the matte wheels??

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ibisboy, great pics - thanks for sharing. Which silver is that? I ordered my OSD Inscription in Electric Silver with the Matte Tech Momentum wheels. Just curious if this is the same as what you have. Thanks!

·
Registered
478 Posts
I wish we could order the Inscription with these wheels in the US. I like them much better than the boring 20" wheels the Inscription comes with here.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts