SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two months of collecting salt and mud, I finally got a day above 35 degrees a few days ago and took full advantage of it. A wash never felt so damn good. Anyways, here is my 2013 XC60 R-Design with IPD 18 inch Pegs in the Hyper-Silver finish and Bridgestone Blizaks.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Sweet...best color!

·
Administrator
55,961 Posts
Love the color. Would like to find one to go with my Rebel Blue V60 RD. :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
That looks really great with the Pegs.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey, do you drive through Southbury, CT in the mornings? Not too many RB XC60s around, especially with a moose in the back window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey, do you drive through Southbury, CT in the mornings? Not too many RB XC60s around, especially with a moose in the back window.

Yes Sir, that would be me. I actually live in Southbury

I believe I have seen you around the neighborhood once or twice.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yes Sir, that would be me. I actually live in Southbury

I believe I have seen you around the neighborhood once or twice.
Awesome! We should get pics of the two together at some point when the snow goes away. XC looks great!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome! We should get pics of the two together at some point when the snow goes away. XC looks great!
Sounds like a plan! You know of any good locations in the area? I've been to Newtown Heights which was kind of cool.

BTW, I have a nice DSLR too :pic:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm not sure of any specific places off hand, but Woodbury and Roxbury offer plenty of good spots.

Rebel Blue against the white of the snow is a pretty good picture...the problem is keeping the car clean for more than 2 seconds on these salt covered roads.

·
Registered
103 Posts
your license plate blends in well with the RB paint!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey I really like those as well! I have the 19 in hypersilver on our grey 2012 XC 60 RD. It is pictured as a customer submitted photo on the IPD website. Sideshot in driveway.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nick, best color XC60! Any luck finding the right S60 R-Design? Remember Rebel Blue is becoming a Polestar only color starting MY16.

Serdar

P.S The temp was reading 104F in one of the cars today! :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sounds like a plan! You know of any good locations in the area? I've been to Newtown Heights which was kind of cool.

BTW, I have a nice DSLR too :pic:
We are waiting for the pics of the Rebel Blue cousins. Be sure to post!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I went down to caffeine and carburetors last weekend with Blue. She's getting ready for her photos.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts