SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the grille from dubstop and added the T5 and Swedish flag badge to give it something more. Thanks to V50_T5 for his badge!

Modified by Veefifty T5AWD at 11:34 AM 4-27-2009

·
Registered
84 Posts
Re: Pics of the new grille and a clean car after a weekend's worth of work... (Veefifty T5AWD)

Quote, originally posted by Veefifty T5AWD »
I got the grille from dubstop and added the T5 and Swiss flag badge to give it something more. Thanks to V50_T5 for his badge!

It's Swedish flag, but close enuff

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: Pics of the new grille and a clean car after a weekend's worth of work... (mdms)

Like it. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Pics of the new grille and a clean car after a weekend's worth of work... (mdms)

Quote, originally posted by mdms »

It's Swedish flag, but close enuff

Doh! Now people are saying "Veefifty doesn't even know where his car is made!" My bad, I meant Swedish.

I will edit it to try to recover from my mistake!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (cMack)

Quote, originally posted by cMack »
do not enter thats badass

Haha, yeah I showed my wife and she was like, "you couldn't find a more appealing backdrop?" She obviously lacks an eye for the badass...

I liked the red signs in contrast to the passion red...but am by no means claiming photographic genius, especially with my camera phone doing the work!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.