SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had promised photos when I first picked the car up in December, but was having way too much fun driving it. I recently upgraded my camera, and thought it was a good excuse to get some pics taken.:D

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Very cool............cannot wait to get mine! We leave in 48 days, but who is counting............ :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
nice ride. enjoy it. did u get the premium sound system and how do u rate it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Chamsalot: Thanks for the heads-up! Don't want to take the shoes for granted :eek:

@GregK: You're doing OSD then? My wife and I wanted to do that SO badly, but just couldn't handle the scheduling (too many weddings & babies on our friends' parts to get away, blah). Be sure to upload pics of the first drives!

@DreamsMaker: Yes, got the premium sound, and love it. I am a guy who has customized the stereo system in every car I have ever owned, and after some heavy tweaking of the extensive equalizer settings, I have this system dialed in very nicely.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Nice pics. I'm in Sunnyvale and recently took some shots up on the top of the parking
garages at Sunnyvale town Center. Since the project is years behind (and the garages are
mostly empty) you can get the entire top floor to yourself for some nice car photography.
And the recent sunny days don't hurt :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice, was actually down there on Saturday to see my brother...gorgeous day!
Nice pics. I'm in Sunnyvale and recently took some shots up on the top of the parking
garages at Sunnyvale town Center. Since the project is years behind (and the garages are
mostly empty) you can get the entire top floor to yourself for some nice car photography.
And the recent sunny days don't hurt :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts