SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have pics of either the Heico Volution V or IPD Pegasus wheels on the 2007 Gen S80? The photo gallery is down with the demise of me.com. I have a 2007 S80 v8 located and would like to change to a five spoke wheel. These two wheels are the only 5-spokes I can find to fit the car.

The Heico's will run about twice what the IPD's do, but I would like to compare the two from an aesthetic perspective. Also any input on the relative quality of the two would be great.

Another thing I can't find info on is the weight of these wheels so any info is appreciated.

Any other suggestions of a five-spoke similar wheel would be great. I need a stock fitment (18 x 8 or possibly 19 x 8, stock offset). I like designs that are easy to clean, and I prefer the aesthetic of a simple five spoke wheel. I also like the seven-spoke Fortuna wheel on the 2010 a lot, but the price is roughly the same as the Heico.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi there Synesis! sorry I have been on a very long vacation from the community but will be back with something to share once i get my s80 in 2 days, i will try to post photos if i can but in regards to your question about the five spoke Volution wheels, I have a Titanium grey car colour and a Titan 19x8 five spoke.. but i brought my wheels to the machine shop to put some polished lip around it so it gives some contrast.. i will let you know once it comes back from the shop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts