SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Picked up my Bursting Blue XC90 R-Design Polestar.

13K views 28 replies 24 participants last post by  walt2810 
#1 ·
Always wanted this color.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Love it, congratulations!

Be sure to visit the link below to purchase your VIP Protection plans for your vehicle. And use promo code SWEDESPEED for $200 off any order!

https://vip.steingold.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Prepare for compliments! I have had multiple random folks stopping by for thumbs up or a quick 'great car!'

*fellow proud owner of an R-Design Bursting Blue Polestar*

#15 ·
Thanks guys.

Definitely my favorite color. And I used to own a 2010 Passion Red.

I don't think I will dechrome. It kind of plays well with the silver mirrors.
22" Look better, yes! But took this one from stock. If I was for 22s, 4 corner air suspension might be a must.

No AWD requirements in South Florida, but might be a good selling point way in the future, if going north.

#18 ·
#22 ·
Great choice! I used to have a 2016 Crystal White but traded it a couple of years later for the Bursting Blue that I always wanted.

I cleaned it today, used a clay bar and carnauba wax and couldn't stop looking at how amazing is this shade of blue. It is refreshing to see in a sea of white, silver, black and 50 shades of grey cars.

#23 ·
Great choice! I used to have a 2016 Crystal White but traded it a couple of years later for the Bursting Blue that I always wanted.

I cleaned it today, used a clay bar and carnauba wax and couldn't stop looking at how amazing is this shade of blue. It is refreshing to see in a sea of white, silver, black and 50 shades of grey cars.
In deed it is, very refreshing. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.