·
Registered
1,644 Posts
:beer:

·
Registered
656 Posts
That. Looks. Good.

Very nice! Congrats and welcome. The white is impressive in the RD, I personally haven't seen too many white RD XC60s, and have always loved a good Volvo wagon in white, but your XC60 looks real sharp!

·
Registered
745 Posts
That. Looks. Good.

Very nice! Congrats and welcome. The white is impressive in the RD, I personally haven't seen too many white RD XC60s, and have always loved a good Volvo wagon in white, but your XC60 looks real sharp!
Volvo's Crystal White Pearl is amazing! The only thing that you need to be very careful of is if you do get some damage, make sure the body shop can match it perfectly.

There's only one volvo authorized repair shop in our area, we had an incident (flying debris) that caused almost our entire front end to be repaired (from front doors to front bumper). The place we took it matched it perfectly, you would never know there was any damage ever.

Having said that I know of someone who had their Crystal White V60 repaired at another body shop and it doesn't have the same pearl effect in the repainted panels.

BTW I think you'd love the NA headlamps, I'll swap you and pay for the shipping ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
George, quit reminding us in NA that we get to deal with the aesthetics of yellow signal lamps. I had almost forgotten.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Very nice! It looks good with the 18" Ixion 1's. Which engine, and how do you like?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts