SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true the factory delivery center in Gothenburg only does deliveries and tours Monday-Friday?

I heard through someone that the free hotel night had to be a Saturday - is that true?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Re: Pick Up/Hotel Restrictions (Hyperbola)

Quote, originally posted by Hyperbola »
Is it true the factory delivery center in Gothenburg only does deliveries and tours Monday-Friday?

I heard through someone that the free hotel night had to be a Saturday - is that true?

Yes, the Volvo Factory Delivery Center only delivers vehicles Monday through Friday.

No, your free hotel night in Gothenburg does not have to be a Saturday.

William

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts

The FDC is only open M-F. You are "supposed" to stay a sat night on your trip. But I am going from sunday to saturday next month, so it is not always the case.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Re: Pick Up/Hotel Restrictions (universityvolvoOSD)

So Bob what are you going to pick up this time???

Rita is pressing me hard to get my S40 some company.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Re: Pick Up/Hotel Restrictions (William)

Quote, originally posted by William »
Yes, the Volvo Factory Delivery Center only delivers vehicles Monday through Friday.

Check for holidays too. Sweden has a lot of odd holidays, including Midsummer Day and the thirteenth day of Christmas.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts

Apparently the FDC is closed a bunch of other dates too:

Quote, originally posted by www.flyvolvo.com »
Volvo Factory Delivery Center closed days

May 13, 2009 - The Volvo Factory Delivery Center in Goteborg, Sweden is open Monday through Friday except for holidays and other events. At this time, the dates below are days in 2009 that it's know the Volvo Factory Delivery Center will be closed. On the dates listed below no cars will be delivered to customers or may customers drop their cars off at the Volvo Delivery Center for shipment to the US. Other dates may be added. Please check for updates before planning your trip.

May 21 - 25, 2009
June 19, 2009
August 20, 2009
September 2, 2009
October 7, 2009
October 22, 2009
December 24 - 25, 2009
December 31, 2009
January 1, 2010

1 - 7 of 7 Posts