21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Re: (Chilled Man)

Quote, originally posted by Chilled Man »
My wheels cooler then your car

Wait until they see the rest of that car...

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Re: (GiRaff3)

Quote, originally posted by GiRaff3 »

My goal was to get rid of the rust and keep it from coming back, and I accomplished that. I hope that others will be motivated to paint theirs because 95% of R owners have to deal with the rust on the rotor hats.

That's cool.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts

Lookin' good http://********************/smile/emthup.gif
F'N Furious pics...hilarious

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Re: (crimnlmnded)

Danke

When George returns, I will be ordering the ECU tune that works will all of my mods and applies ADVANCED power to all 4C settings, but leaves the suspesion alone. I want full power in sport, but want the softer suspension.

I also need to take my car somewhere to get the UD pulley installed...I wonder if one of the Keystone dealers will do it

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts

Danke

When George returns, I will be ordering the ECU tune that works will all of my mods and applies ADVANCED power to all 4C settings, but leaves the suspesion alone. I want full power in sport, but want the softer suspension.

I also need to take my car somewhere to get the UD pulley installed...I wonder if one of the Keystone dealers will do it

Do they have a mod specific for the Phuz FMIC and DP?

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Re: (adykes)

Quote, originally posted by adykes »

Do they have a mod specific for the Phuz FMIC and DP?

AFAIK, there is no mod out there that has a FMIC incorporated. From reading, it doesn't seem that it is a necessity. Any of the stage 2 tunes out there are setup for aftermarket downpipes.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Re: Phuzzy Motorsports FMIC kit (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
...but I'm still waiting for you to get RID of the Black funeral stripes and replace them with something more lively, like Red, Orange, Yellow etc.

(Yellow or Orange looks terrific over silver)

Do you get the feeling he likes orange and yellow? Anyhoo, I liked the black stripes from the minute I saw it at Blown Euros...Props to you and senior Phuz for making a really good car even better. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Re: Phuzzy Motorsports FMIC kit (Forced5)

Quote, originally posted by Forced5 »

Do you get the feeling he likes orange and yellow? Anyhoo, I liked the black stripes from the minute I saw it at Blown Euros...Props to you and senior Phuz for making a really good car even better. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

I will be up with my father from this Saturday evening on. I am going to give him the heads up that I want to finish the headlight brows we started http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts

AFAIK, there is no mod out there that has a FMIC incorporated. From reading, it doesn't seem that it is a necessity. Any of the stage 2 tunes out there are setup for aftermarket downpipes.

Handy to know. I wonder if they deal with the differenced in the DPs, or does it not matter?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts

Handy to know. I wonder if they deal with the differenced in the DPs, or does it not matter?

Most of the 3" DP's really aren't much different, although I may be wrong about the cats. I can't imagine there's enough of a difference to warrant concern between the various tunes, so long as you tell them exactly what's on your car, and exactly what you want.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

All of the 3" aftermarket downpipes are arguably the same, with only SMALL differences.

The EVOLVE 3.5" DP might require some type of unique tuning, but otherwise you the rest of the DPs are mix and match.

I am going to contact MTE for ****s and giggles to let them know what I have and what they think.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Re: (m3nt0s)

Quote, originally posted by m3nt0s »
Oh yeah...Bob...the the FMIC and Hats really polished off the look of the car. Can't wait to see how a tune works for you!

Thanks. People are trying to talk me into IPD

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks great and i was woundering how safe is it to leave the Phmic open i love the way it looks just woundering how safe it is that way from road derey and such i am getting my kit it was shipped today

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Re: (97GLTbrick)

Quote, originally posted by 97GLTbrick »
Looks great and i was woundering how safe is it to leave the Phmic open i love the way it looks just woundering how safe it is that way from road derey and such i am getting my kit it was shipped today

Many, many turbo cars that have a FMIC installed leave them exposed. Yes, things can happen, but I have not heard of it from anyone I know.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah that is what i figured but just checking in on if anyone has heard of any damage great looking R by the way

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

Quote, originally posted by 97GLTbrick »
Yeah that is what i figured but just checking in on if anyone has heard of any damage great looking R by the way

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. I have caught a good amount of bugs with it though unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

looks good man http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

perfect time for a new front mount.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.