SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
14,142 Posts
Man, that dealership should be embarrassed. Hope it works out okay for you.

What are you looking at to replace it with? Another V90?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Yes I will try to get another v90. Im not done with this company yet. Everyone deserves a second chance in life and that includes VOLVO and their dealership. If they find another v90 with same specs minus BONDO and give me the deal of the year I will give them a shot one more time. I did not bash them anywhere and when I got there yesterday they were very professional and humble. By the way, I met all the staff that works for the service in the basement and honestly I have nothing bad to say about anyone I met yesterday. They had no idea who I was and were excellent. The place has 4.9 on google and 4.9 or 5 on dealer ratings dot com. All went as smooth as any of us would like without arguments or mentioning a lawyer. Kudos for that as I was expecting much more resistance and more time wasted, while sitting on the beach for 6 days having only the PM's and this thread to keep my calm.

I promise to keep this post going to to end since I hate when people leave posts opened without keeping others in the loop. Thank you all for being supportive over 2.6K views in 2 weeks? Holly Molly :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Yes I will try to get another v90. Im not done with this company yet. Everyone deserves a second chance in life and that includes VOLVO and their dealership. If they find another v90 with same specs minus BONDO and give me the deal of the year I will give them a shot one more time. I did not bash them anywhere and when I got there yesterday they were very professional and humble. By the way, I met all the staff that works for the service in the basement and honestly I have nothing bad to say about anyone I met yesterday. They had no idea who I was and were excellent. The place has 4.9 on google and 4.9 or 5 on dealer ratings dot com. All went as smooth as any of us would like without arguments or mentioning a lawyer. Kudos for that as I was expecting much more resistance and more time wasted, while sitting on the beach for 6 days having only the PM's and this thread to keep my calm.

I promise to keep this post going to to end since I hate when people leave posts opened without keeping others in the loop. Thank you all for being supportive over 2.6K views in 2 weeks? Holly Molly :)
I'm glad it is turning out well for you - like it did with respect to my V70 years ago. Good luck on with your next car purchase.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts

You are very welcome for the help. I hope this didn't tarnish your vacation and you were able to get some sun and relaxation on the beach. And I'm always more than happy to help people on here. Think at this point I've assisted several dozen people with getting resolutions from compensation, to buy backs, to Lemon Laws.

Why? It's never fun having spent $30-80,000 on car that turns out to be a Lemon or Tarnished goods.

Happy to say I think OP and I have tentatively resolved the issue.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts

I see a V90 in your future (so says my magic 8 Ball). Let me know if you hear back from the email to Executives.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Emails sent and receipt received.:wave:
See Private Message.

Unbelievable. OP msged me the car is back online for sale. I googled place where he purchased car and am 99.9% sure I have the right vehicle. Waiting for OP's confirmation. I'll tell you what, this dealer needs reported to the state attorney general. Good reviews or not. They absolutely lack one ounce of integrity.

Listed car as MORE EXPENSIVE, fail to disclose the accident damage now that they are aware of issue, and pretend nothing is wrong. And when I say made aware, I'd bet my hat they knew before selling the vehicle. The paint from OP's photos clearly shows a very different color contrast.

Once OP confirms this is his car, I'll post link....Suffice to say I'd never go to this dealer EVER seeing these guys give car sales terrible name.

I'm almost inclined to email these guys and "feign interest" to see if they admit or hide vehicle has been in an accident.....

·
Registered
413 Posts
See Private Message.

Unbelievable. OP msged me the car is back online for sale. I googled place where he purchased car and am 99.9% sure I have the right vehicle. Waiting for OP's confirmation. I'll tell you what, this dealer needs reported to the state attorney general. Good reviews or not. They absolutely lack one ounce of integrity.

Listed car as MORE EXPENSIVE, fail to disclose the accident damage now that they are aware of issue, and pretend nothing is wrong. And when I say made aware, I'd bet my hat they knew before selling the vehicle. The paint from OP's photos clearly shows a very different color contrast.

Once OP confirms this is his car, I'll post link....Suffice to say I'd never go to this dealer EVER seeing these guys give car sales terrible name.

I'm almost inclined to email these guys and "feign interest" to see if they admit or hide vehicle has been in an accident.....
Unbelievable!!!! That car has been repainted in the wrong shade of blue!! Such incompetence.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Unbelievable!!!! That car has been repainted in the wrong shade of blue!! Such incompetence.
I will leave it up to OP, but these guys need reported to State Attorney General for fraud. As I said, I'm keen on emailing these guys myself and "inquiring about a car". See if they disclose anything. This dealership's behavior is beyond reprehensible.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Guys let me first finish dealing with them before you send the cia over to the dealer. I still didn’t get paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Guys let me first finish dealing with them before you send the cia over to the dealer. I still didn't get paid.

I know! I meant after you get the check, I would probably report these guys. They seem very dishonest. But NOT until AFTER you get your money!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Guys let me first finish dealing with them before you send the cia over to the dealer. I still didn't get paid.

Did you get your check from the dealer yet .. because this dealer and this car really needs to be brought to the attention of VCNA

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Still waiting for small portion of money they owe me. Dealing with them through the corporate.

·
Registered
126 Posts
So I was looking at V90 RDs for fun and thought I would see if anyone had bought one of these "Exec-used CPO" vehicles. Saw a Bursting Blue and thought, WOW, that's the one. Perfect. Searched on here... saw Exec/Corp mentioned... then CPO... then pictures. Look at Car Gurus, I'm 99.9% sure looking at the two front angle shots you can see this exact car listed for sale. Terrible. And terribly sorry you had to go through this rkohou. :(

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
OP msged me the car is back online for sale ... Waiting for OP's confirmation. I'll tell you what, this dealer needs reported to the state attorney general. ... They absolutely lack one ounce of integrity.

Listed car as MORE EXPENSIVE, fail to disclose the accident damage now that they are aware of issue, and pretend nothing is wrong.

Once OP confirms this is his car, I'll post link....
Great job helping MyVolvoS60!
If this is all confirmed for the worst, the dealer's name should definitely be outed here on Swedespeed / Facebook / Google, social media, etc and reported to Volvo and appropriate state & federal folks. There's no place for behavior like this and some "sunshine" is definitely needed here . . .

·
Registered
413 Posts
Still waiting for small portion of money they owe me. Dealing with them through the corporate.

Are they having some kind of cash flow problem that they can't get you the small portion of the money they owe you?? Meanwhile, some other sucker is going to go and buy the car from them

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Great job helping MyVolvoS60!
If this is all confirmed for the worst, the dealer's name should definitely be outed here on Swedespeed / Facebook / Google, social media, etc and reported to Volvo and appropriate state & federal folks. There's no place for behavior like this and some "sunshine" is definitely needed here . . .
Agreed...just wish OP would give confirmation so we can unleash the full wrath of hell onto these scuzzballs. This dealer is acting like use cars salesmen trying to swindle people out of money. And not the Luxury Brand Volvo is striving to become.

I'm glad to help anyone on here I see in a Jam. Have a very solid track record getting results.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Are they having some kind of cash flow problem that they can't get you the small portion of the money they owe you?? Meanwhile, some other sucker is going to go and buy the car from them
Cars going no where fast it seems. Price dropped a few times and still sitting pretty.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Which means some unknowing person will buy it soon most likely. Has anyone written them and asked about the car? Documenting proof ASAP regardless of a payment in waiting would be a good idea.

·
Registered
14,142 Posts
Or they'll just send it back through the auction...

Caveat emptor.

41 - 60 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.