SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a new owner of a 2012 S60 T5 in Ice White and am looking for some opinions on personalizing the "look" of my new Volvo!

I previously had a Ibis White Audi A3 and did a couple personalizations using black colors to really set off the looks of the A3. I had black Audi carbon fiber looking rings put on the driver/passenger door and put 18" OZ ultraleggera wheels which were matte black and really set of the look! With a nice Limo tint on ALL windows and 50% on the windsheild, I was pretty happy with the results.

So, with the Ice White S60, I'm torn...I don't want to necessarily replicate this "murder" look on the Volvo as it just feels different. My main reason is the chrome trim on the Volvo which there was no chrome on the A3 a part from the badging.

I'm not looking to go nuts, but suggestions are greatly appreciated.

So far, I've bought some offical bumper plugs as my dealer decided I was going to need front plates and I don't want front plates! Also, I've done the same tint job on my new T5 (limo all the way around, we can "get away" with this in Vegas! :cool:) and 70% on the windshield which is pretty undetectible to most's eyes.

Thanks!

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow...crazy to read all the way through the first thread about wdimagineer only to find out he traded it in on some BMW(s?).

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Wow...crazy to read all the way through the first thread about wdimagineer only to find out he traded it in on some BMW(s?).
He tends to change cars once per year... ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
He's fickle like that. . .he is a good guy and still lurks on the board from time to time. Definately a good guy to bounce idea's off of. Also the crew on the 2004-2007 S60R pages, while a bit ornery at times, are a collective mountain of modification expertise. You might consider browsing those threads for some ideas as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any word on a good springs upgrade? Prefer H&R and see many 01-10 options out there...

Also, I'll post some pics of my car! First ones are before tinting!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First change I've made is getting some tint, pretty much a must in Vegas. Next up is bolt hole covers for the front bumper..dang dealer drilled in my front bumper! I also am considering some springs and new wheels of the 18" or 19" variety.

...And after tinting

Pics taken at a bit of a distance as it's not quite showroom floor clean anymore.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts