SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just sold my s70 :( and have some parts left over that im sure can benefit some needy people :p...

gizzmo IBC-R EBC few months old works perfectly comes with all fitting controller wiring and solenoid ready for install. probaly my favirote mod ever. im asking 225 obo, I paid 350 plus shipping remeber money talks no low balls thanks the classified section wont let me upload pics if you would like pictures call me and I can email or text them to you. Pending Sale

obx straght flange downpipe is used but in great condition asking 90$ obo

aem wideband works perfectly instaled for 3 months max still has factory warranty. wiring, sensor, xtra gauge faces and box... no o2 bung. 130$obo Pending sale

ard orange tune upgraded to green for 98 s70 t5M 17psi boost full exhaust system, 16t, white injectors, manual trans etc 250$obo SOLD!

IPD polytrans mount great condition 50$obo SOLD!

Alpine CDE-121 Radio perfect condition harness included plug and play wires are all spliced just take yours out and put this in 100$ obo

thanks 201-491-4123 Derrick local pickup/dropoff is cool also

Gizzmo IBC-R: RPM Dependent Boost Controller
•Adjustable boost up to 50lb (3.5bar)
•RPM Dependant Boost Control
•Offset Boost RPM Range 2000 to 9000
•Closed Loop Solenoid Supervisor
•Boost Offset -50% to +50%
•Operating Current < 0.5A
•Reverse Battery Protection
•Overcharging Protection
•6 Boost Memories
•64mhz High Speed RISC Processor
•Active Over Boost 5psi to 50psi
•Gun Metal Extruded Aluminum case
•Blue 7 segment LED display
•White backlit buttons
•Real Time digital boost gauge
•Pressure Display in PSI, BAR or KPA
•Suits Internal or External Wastegates
•Comes complete with High Performance Solenoid & All Fittings

Gizzmo Electronics has had hands on experience with boost control for over 10 years. It's well known that a significant number of the turbo charged cars out there have some sort of short coming albeit boost creep, boost instability or the very common boost drop off.

These problems can be the result of number of factors, the most common being wastegate, actuator, turbo sizing, manifold design, exhaust system, engine or a combination of these factors. Most boost controllers available, can improve these situations slightly, but only slightly. . .until now.

NEW! The IBC-R Boost Controller with RPM Dependent Boost Levels!

The Engineers at Gizzmo have designed a new controller that can be massaged to your engine as it's well proven that when it comes to boost, 'one size fits all' does not achieve the highest level of performance available. Gizzmo has solved this issue by giving you the ability to offset the IBC-R's boost duty based on RPM. Essentially you have the power to increase OR decrease boost duty every 500RPM from 2000rpm to 9000rpm. The IBC-R will interpolate (smoothen) the transitions between zones to allow your boost to stay smooth as you accelerate. So, no matter what your boost is doing you can tailor your IBC-R to your mechanical combination to ensure you are getting the very best results available from your mechanical combination.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sent you a text.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Down pipe to 23452?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Are we still on for the downpipe, Please PM me.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
pics of the radio?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts