SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your chance to own an excellent condition perforated T5 steering wheel and 07 accented V70R steering stalks. Steering wheel is in excellent condition never seen one so nice. $375.00 for the set. An awesome addition to any 05-07 V70, V70R, and XC70

·
Registered
17,314 Posts

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
But the stock (2001) cruise and radio buttons don't fit, correct?
Need 01-04 S60 button "chassis" and a 03-04 s60 airbag.

Done it

·
Registered
945 Posts
Didn't realize the S60 and V70 used different steering wheel buttons. Something to add to the PnP lookout list.

Would prefer an oak wheel to match my interior, not sure if these "Sport" wheels come in that color.

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
Didn't realize the S60 and V70 used different steering wheel buttons. Something to add to the PnP lookout list.

Would prefer an oak wheel to match my interior, not sure if these "Sport" wheels come in that color.
Negative. Tan interior have dark wheels.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Yes, my stock one is the flat dark red color. Have seen pictures of the XC90 wheels in oak/tan, but not in 3 spoke especially with the thicker wheel like this.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Negative. Tan interior have dark wheels.
I concur, I have oak/arena interior and my wheel, wheel shroud and gauge cluster hood are all charcoal or black in color. I have since replaced my wheel and cluster hood for the R blue stitched black leather ones.

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts