5,242 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
743 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nope. just watch your tire size or you might get some rub. don't go over a 215 width and you will be fine. Mine is on IPD lowering springs and no issues with 17" x 7.5 pegs with 215s.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Pegs are 17x8 or 18x8. S/V70s can run 225s without problems.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Should have clarified I have replica IPD R Pegs 17x7.5".

I have not run 225, but heard that some folks get rub at full lock depending on the tire.

·
Registered
216 Posts
My car came with Pegs and 225/45/17s. And yes, they do rub full lock up front. And thanks to this thread, I now know where the clicking noise in the back is coming from under load

·
Registered
63,541 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I am running 225/45/17 on Pegs and it's pretty good. Yes, there is some rub at full lock but it is very minimal. And when I say minimal, I really do mean it.

My old 850 was running on 16" Columbas with 205/55/16 and they rubbed a lot at full lock! Changing to 50-profile tire fixed the issue.

But anyways - 225 are okay. If you are pedantic, you can go to 215 and it will not rub at all.

As for fitment - no adapters needed. My car has 5mm spacers in the rear, but they are not necessary.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Funnily enough, I just ordered spacers for the rear. It isn't there when the car is empty, but with rear seat passengers there is was DEFINITE *tick tick tick* that matches vehicle speed, especially on the passenger side, and especially when cornering. I'll put them on when the Pegs go back on, which is as soon as I get new tires for them, which I'll do as soon as I sort out and pay for this transmission thing.... deep breath .... when it rains, it pours :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts