SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after 5 years of looking threw heaven and earth, finally came the time for me to except Zeuses help. He sends me Pegasus, the mythical legendary Horse. Given as a gift to his son(me):D, she is to keep me and my faimly safe as we journey into life. Pegasus has taken many forms threw the years with me..

Enough with the Greek God stuff.. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU READY!

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

· Registered
955 Posts
25,000 miles on a fully loaded 05 or 06 V70R???? WHAT?! Want to trade? I really want :)

very sexy red SR as well

· Registered
3,788 Posts
So after 5 years of looking threw heaven and earth, finally came the time for me to except Zueses help. He sends me Pegasus, the mythical legendary Horse. Given as a gift to his son(me):D, she is to keep me and my faimly safe as we journey into life. Pegasus has taken many forms threw the years with me..
Zuess should send you to community college for spelling lessons lol

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It's a 06 and she's got the full treatment from evolve... Next in line is Phuzz FMIC. Give me a break on the spelling.. Correction Officer! Fixed it already..lol

· Registered
955 Posts
waaaaaait is that the VR that was trying to be sold here with the "estimated" 500 hp :)

· Registered
782 Posts
waaaaaait is that the VR that was trying to be sold here with the "estimated" 500 hp :)
Peoria..hmmm I'll be out your way 9-11 May. No R though.....I'm flying out :(

6,447 Posts
It's a 06 and she's got the full treatment from evolve... Next in line is Phuzz FMIC. Give me a break on the spelling.. Correction Officer! Fixed it already..lol
I think I remember you - you're from Long Island right?

Either way - great looking VR - love it! I'd love one like that

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im not from long island, but I sold the red s60r to some dude from their. Have a family now now so 2 v70rs are better then one!

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wait the guy I sold the car to sold it again?

· Registered
4,000 Posts
New thread :thumbdown:

New ride :thumbup: miles for '05 V :eek: nice!

Hopefully it has the new evolve tune from auto tech and not the old one.

· Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What the difference between the old and new tune?

· Registered
4,000 Posts
What the difference between the old and new tune?
May want to look back in old old threads but iirc the old evolve tune (powerchip) ran a bit lean and led to a few people cracking cylinder 3. Their new tune (autotech) is much better/safer. More reputable co. does the tune.

yep, running a bit lean, if you search around there are more threads, this one is a bit newer vs. some of the older ones.

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...-sleeves-due-to-possible-bad-tune-Anyones-car

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.