SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if im annoying but the retarted rybber oad in brake pedal has been falling off and it fell off now and is no where to be found after my car was reparied from an aaccident(rear ended i was at a stopa dn teh person was goign 40 thank god for volvos) and i need to get a set of covers any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Re: (cicatrizdare)

Looks like the OEM rubber bake pedal covers fell off after an accident. He's looking for replacement OEM rubber brake pedal covers.<p>If you're looking for an OEM replacement, contact John @ Boston Volvo ([email protected]). He can source it out for you and at a good price.<p>If you want to spend more money, you can always buy a set of aftermarket pedal covers. Heico, Sparco, Momo all come to mind for aftermarket pedal covers. They can get expensive and most do require drilling to secure them properly.<br>

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Re: (chewyjr15)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>chewyjr15</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i would like pedal covers can i have links for the mom and sparco ones?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Hint: Google is your friend

·
Registered
239 Posts
if you don't want to spend all that money, you can always find pedals at Auto Zone or Advanced Auto Parts or other places like that. They always have "racing style" pedals that don't look all that bad.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Dygitalpmp)

the only reason i ask is becuase the accelarater is small in the s40 so do you know onf any brands that will fit it?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (chewyjr15)

for instance will these fit <A HREF="http://www.sparcousa.com/ptuning_pedals.asp?id=455" TARGET="_blank">http://www.sparcousa.com/ptuning_pedals.asp?id=455</A>

·
Registered
239 Posts
dude, yes...<p>car pedals are all going to be about the same size. If you think they are too big for your feet, then that's your call.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (Dygitalpmp)

its not a question of if tehier too big or small for my feet, its a question of whether the pedal covers are to big or small to fit the cars pedals. Will any small size pedal covers fit the car or not?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts