SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody i recently bought a 2004 V70R Passion Red i never thought i would buy a red car but after i got this one im nuts about it, ive seen a couple of pictures out there and wow thats all i could say So i made this thread for EVERYBODY that has a Passion Red V70r S60r to post they're pictures, mods, and etc. also it would help each other to have some ideas... so here's what mine looks like so far

My Mods
-Resonator Delete
-Red Brembos
-05+ Center console
-IPD Poly Subframe Bushing Insert Kit

cant wait to see yours !!!

First Wash

Resonator Delete

A Beautiful Morning Before Going To Work(next to my s70t5)

Right Before Leaving For Camping (car is loaded and two people are inside, i wish it would look like this every day)

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Congrats, very nice.
JRL had a stunning Red VR.

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
That's basically the car I wanted my my to buy to replace the 740 wagon when I was in high school. It's still so pretty.
Sent from my rotor-dial phone with the help of Cortana.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow !!! are those 18" ?
i was thinking of putting my wheels black too but its a hard decision
Im going to get rid of the silver in the front end when ill be done il post new pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Identical to mine execpt for the rails i had the chance to get some of those but instead i got the racks i stored the for winter ill post in spring with the cargo box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
289 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.