SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot in the dark here, probably.

Spotted a 2014+ Passion Red XC60 R-design with a blue Dave Barton charging moose sticker in the rear glass in the Costco parking lot in Issaquah, WA this AM (9/12/15).

Anybody on here own that beauty? Or know who does?

Would be great to meet up with some local volvo enthusiasts...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Shot in the dark here, probably.

Spotted a 2014+ Passion Red XC60 R-design with a blue Dave Barton charging moose sticker in the rear glass in the Costco parking lot in Issaquah, WA this AM (9/12/15).

Anybody on here own that beauty? Or know who does?

Would be great to meet up with some local volvo enthusiasts...
There a good amount of R-Designs and T6 w/ Polestar upgrades in our neighborhood, unfortunately none of the owners are on SS. I even approached a few at the local Whole Paycheck and Trader Joes, yep none of them even heard of SS haha.

i think most of the owners around me have families aka too busy to visit online forums for the baby hauler.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Normally I wouldn't have bothered, but I figured they took the time to go to davebarton.com, so they must be at least a *little* bit enthusiastic about their car, right? One can only hope...

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Inscription Denim Blue, T5, Prancing Moose, AWD, Climate,
1,843 Posts
Normally I wouldn't have bothered, but I figured they took the time to go to davebarton.com, so they must be at least a *little* bit enthusiastic about their car, right? One can only hope...
Unless they bought it that way... :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts