SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure it something simple... don't expect it to be cheap though lol.. Anyway if I try to "one-touch close" the glass immediately goes down to original position as soon as it reach top position. Don't think it's a driver side main switch as I see the same behavior if I try to close the window with passenger side button.

Any though? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
290 Posts
This can be fixed through VIDA/DICE, you can calibrate the upper and lower positions so it won't go back down for safety reasons.

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update.

It stopped doing this as abruptly as it began. Will keep the link above bookmarked anyway.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure it something simple... don't expect it to be cheap though lol.. Anyway if I try to "one-touch close" the glass immediately goes down to original position as soon as it reach top position. Don't think it's a driver side main switch as I see the same behavior if I try to close the window with passenger side button.

Any though? Thanks in advance
Over the life of my car I have done the below numerous times as the windows eventually go nutz.

"Every time your battery goes dead the auto windows need to be reprogrammed. It's easy to do. With the ignition in #2 position raise the window button up for one second, then release and then pull up on it again for one more second".

Sometimes I need to do it a few times, but it does work by the 2nd time. I hope that helps, as it is easier than pulling fuses for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts