SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Passenger seat adjust from drivers seat

5K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  countryguy 
#1 ·
Dropped my XC60 off for some service this morning. I was given a loaner XC60. The loaner seems pretty minimal except it has the ability to adjust the passenger seat from the drivers side. What package was this under?

#8 ·
I believe I have convenience and what ever the pilot assistance comes with. Just missing the advanced package with 360 camera and bending headlights.

I'm wondering if it's one of the seat packages cause I don't have the adjustable leg supports.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

#12 ·
The loaner is momentum.

I looked at the OSD option list for 2018 XC60 and don't see it as a separate item. So, maybe should be standard. Do you see it enabled on the car functions screen (swipe left to right from home screen)? There is a button on the screen to enable it.

#11 ·
Is this adjustment performed by a button on the drivers seat or is it performed by using Sensus. Seems a bit of an odd capability. Now if Volvo could just bring back the forward fold flat option on the passenger side seat, I'd be happy.

#15 ·
Do you have a full electric seat for the passenger? Normally this function is activated if both seats are fully electric.

#17 ·
Yeah both the driver's side and passenger sides are electronically adjustable.

I did notice that the loaner has memory for the passenger side and my car doesn't. So my guess is that it's included in what ever package the passenger seat memory

#18 ·
Yeah both the driver's side and passenger sides are electronically adjustable.

I did notice that the loaner has memory for the passenger side and my car doesn't. So my guess is that it's included in what ever package the passenger seat memory

I didn't even check if I have passenger seat memory. Who would need that?

#22 ·
For 2018, it was a feature included with luxury seat package on Inscription models only. 2019 it now comes standard on Inscription and available on Momentum trims with cushion extensions and passenger memory (real leather option).

It is very useful. We have a 2018 Inscription without luxury seat package so do not have it but wish we did.

#24 ·
I had this on my 2016 XC90 Inscription. It was very useful. I wish my 2018 XC60 Inscription had it, alas, I don't have the luxury seat package.
As quoted, I also had it in my 2016 XC90 R-Design and assumed it would also be on the 2018 XC60 R-Design, but as with other perks, like the interior lighting options, passenger seat memory settings and electric cushion extenders - all gone..

#29 ·
I have a 2019 Momentum T6 with all the packages but it does not have the ability to adjust the passenger seat from the driver side. The Inscription can do this....not sure about the R-Design.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.