SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, I just hit 80K on my car and recently when i hit the high beams, the passenger side plays catchup... so, where do I lube the motor (15)? or is replacement the only option? I still have a warrantee with a $100 deductible. part on tasca is $91

Marc

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bueller?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am hoping to be able to spray some WD-40 in there? Other wise I assume its covered by Total Care with my deductible.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I am hoping to be able to spray some WD-40 in there? Other wise I assume its covered by Total Care with my deductible.
Don't spray anything in there. There's too many electronics in these headlights. The motor is obviously dying so I'd bring it to the dealer and have them check it. In fact, they may replace the whole headlight.

·
Registered
157 Posts
very easy to remove it. just twist it 90 degrees then it will come loose from the housing, then just pull it out or try get a angle on it and bump it out of the reflector housing holder.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very easy to remove it. just twist it 90 degrees then it will come loose from the housing, then just pull it out or try get a angle on it and bump it out of the reflector housing holder.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts