SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy just the window buttons for the driver's side window controls? One of mine broke today (seems pretty flimsy) and I'm wondering if I'll have to replace the whole unit ($$$) or if I can just get a new button to snap in. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Re: Parts Question: Window Buttons (djkronik57)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>djkronik57</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does anyone know if it's possible to buy just the window buttons for the driver's side window controls? One of mine broke today (seems pretty flimsy) and I'm wondering if I'll have to replace the whole unit ($$$) or if I can just get a new button to snap in. Thanks!</TD></TR></TABLE><p>You're looking at a whole module unfortunately...<p>There are about 8 PN's for switches, depending on S vs. V and chassis numbers. You'll need your VIN to find the specific one you need. <br>

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yup the whole thing has to be replaced and if its the drivers side it should have to be reprogrammed at the dealer also

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (97GLTbrick)

Darn, I was afraid of that. Now I wonder if this is covered under the CPO warranty. *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
359 Posts
It should be covered under CPO we used to cover them for the switch braking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts