SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help finding some parts. I go to IPD often to order any parts I need for my XC90 T6, but one thing they don't seem to have is body parts. Recently, someone was nice enough to hit my beloved XC in the parking lot and ripped off the driver's side bumper cover. :( Now I'm left having to find a replacement. As expected, there are no XC's at any of the junkyards in now (actually a good thing!) I've tried online, and I'm not really finding much. I have checked the standard fare (Amazon, Ebay, etc.) but to no avail. Any thoughts as to where I can order body parts online that are reputable?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if I am identifying the correct part. I tried to upload a picture, but it won't let me. Sorry for being a noob on this, but I can't do it. I even followed the FAQ instructions but I still can't. Can someone help with that so I can upload the pic and show what I need? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
No idea why I did not see this, my apologies.

#7 is the towing hook cover, PN 8693722. Think you might mean #5, it's the larger part and there's one for each side. Left is PN 8626956, Right is PN 8648335, these for a vehicle with fog lamps. Anchored with a single plastic push-in "rivet" I think (Volvo calls it a clip)- PN 9133417, while this is a re-usable part it's peace of mind to put a new one back in my opinion, costs a whole $3 and might be scratched by now. It's a pretty standard body clip I think so you could find this at an auto parts store.

Give that a try in a search and let us know if it's the part you're looking for. VIDA says pop the clip and give the cover a pull "upwards at an angle and outwards" to remove. Good luck with your repair.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the clarification. I think I found it online in multiple places. This is definitely helpful because I kept getting the whole front piece, which is WAY more expensive. I will do further research on this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts