SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've sold my 2013 S60 T6 but have some parts left over for sale. I should mention that I am located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Buyer pays for shipping in all instances.

19" x 8" ET 42 BBS CK wheels with 235/35 ZR19 Continental ExtremeContact UHP A/S and tire pressure sensors: $1800
Skidplate: $80
H and R 15mm wheel spacers (2): $90
Lower Rear Crossmember Brace: $60
Lower Rear Brace: $80
R-Design Strut Bar: $125 (paid $405 for it(!), but I see the Ultra version is $150)
WeatherTech floorliners, front and rear, black: $150.

The Ultra braces, especially the lower rear brace, don't look "nice" due their factory white colour being worse for wear underneath a 4-season, daily driven car but they definitely work well. I installed, and later removed, both at the same time so I can't say if one has more impact than the other but combined they made the car feel much less flabby and imprecise in its handling.

Cheers,

Allwe'lldrive.

·
Registered
744 Posts
These prices in Canadian dollars, correct? Love the BBS CKs. GLWS!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These prices in Canadian dollars, correct? Love the BBS CKs. GLWS!
The prices are in US dollars, except for the wheels/tires (which I forgot to change to USD. D'oh! Price is $1500 USD). Thanks, I obviously agree on the appeal of the CKs. Every spring, when I swapped out my winter wheels and put the CKs back on, it always amazed me how much they improved the visual appeal of the car. Pictures don't do them justice.

Speaking of pictures: are you able to see the photos in my post alright? They show up just fine on my device but some people have told me the images aren't displaying on theirs.

Cheers,

Allwe'lldrive.

·
Registered
744 Posts
The prices are in US dollars, except for the wheels/tires (which I forgot to change to USD. D'oh! Price is $1500 USD). Thanks, I obviously agree on the appeal of the CKs. Every spring, when I swapped out my winter wheels and put the CKs back on, it always amazed me how much they improved the visual appeal of the car. Pictures don't do them justice.

Speaking of pictures: are you able to see the photos in my post alright? They show up just fine on my device but some people have told me the images aren't displaying on theirs.

Cheers,

Allwe'lldrive.
They show up, but they all have a giant photobucket watermark on them. Imgur of flickr would be so much better.

·
Registered
434 Posts

Cheers,

Allwe'lldrive.
Still have the skid plate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts