SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone needs parts let me know! I’m going to be moving the headlights, core support, cooling stack, charge pipe, and bumper cover over to my other XC adventure package, and the turn signal stalk is also gone, but everything else is available on the car!

https://imgur.com/a/GDNh1vc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
573 Posts
Man I wish the Ocean Race cars came with full leather instead of the vinyl/cloth combo :( What's wrong with the car, cosmetically looks really good, bad engine/trans? Hate to see one die!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I wish the Ocean Race cars came with full leather instead of the vinyl/cloth combo :( What's wrong with the car, cosmetically looks really good, bad engine/trans? Hate to see one die!
It’s got a bad transmission unfortunately (at least im pretty sure, the car only crawls and says transmission service required), and I had to find another Adventure package to use for parts to save my other 07 Adventure package

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how are the roof gutter strips, tqil lights? complete
Roof gutter strips are good, as for tail lights they’ve been set aside for my vR, i’m sorry!

·
Registered
573 Posts
It’s got a bad transmission unfortunately (at least im pretty sure, the car only crawls and says transmission service required), and I had to find another Adventure package to use for parts to save my other 07 Adventure package

:(

Looks like the same color combo as a family member's '07 XC. I'll see if they need anything.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bring stuff to carlisle and i may send ya home with a pocket full o cash lol. Bi xenons?
ABL lights are being used on another car of mine, although I do have a cracked set for parts if that interests you at all

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really just need a driver side lens for the 04...

Glass lens? Let me check my basement, I may have something for you..

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Where you located?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Would you be willing to pull this bracket for me?? It’s what the side motor mount bolts up to...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts