SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1993 850 GLT that I am parting out. Everything is availiable minus the manual transmission and associated parts. Also the right fender and mirror are not availiable and I may keep a few parts that will interchange with my 96 850. The car does have 4 brand new (150 miles)205/60 R15 Bridgestone HP50 tires on it. Also it came with a new painted front bumper cover to replace the cracked on that is on it now. The reason it is a parts car is because the timing belt broke. E-mail ([email protected]) or PM me for pictures, I would try to post them here but with my 56k it would take all day. The car is green but I don't know where to locate the paint code. If someone knows where to find it I will look.

Modified by 2404life at 7:21 PM 5-8-2006

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Parting out 93 850 glt (2404life)

Mmmkay, I need the pass. side headlight lens, headlight wipers, the power window switch unit, and possibly your wheels.. Can you take pictures of them? Mine are losing the alloy finish on the center caps and I have rash on one..

Also, what color is your interior (also, leather or the cloth/pleather mix..)

What prices are you looking for on these parts? Haha, I know it's a hodgepodge grocery list..

Thanks,
Heather

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Parting out 93 850 glt (heatherb)

I will take pics tomorrow. The wheels I could help you with but then my car would not be movable. The wheels are in good shape but one is curbed pretty bad, not bent but curbed about half way around. I do want to get rid of the parts pretty bad so I'm not asking alot but I will let you know. I have brand new 15" tires if you need them too!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: Parting out 93 850 glt (Matt850)

Will the front and rear bumper assly fit a 99 S70? The front bumper is in need of work and I figured I might be better off buying a used one than replacing all that is broken. Rear bumper got a bad paint job and now it is bubbling and chipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts