SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: Brakes are available! front Brembo calipers are already off the car. the rears should be off soon. All 4 rotors should be available too.

I've gotten various parts that I wanted from the car and that some friends wanted.

The summary on the car:
Engine is toast due to something hitting the oil pan and blowing a hole in it, thus rapidly depleting oil and then a piston through the block.

The car is/was a Black Sapphire.

I've kept the Atacama interior planning to put it into my new-to-me 07 S60R but then finding out how the front seats are different enough to cause extreme grief.

Brakes ARE AVAILABLE

struts, body kit are already spoken for.

Ask about any parts and I will let you know if it is still available.

The car is currently sitting in Olympia, Washington.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For anyone interested in the Atacama interior, I'm going to hold off on selling any of it until I try to locate a 2005+ Atacama interior or at least just front seats.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to find an interior that works, or GULP be brave enough (stupid enough??) to try and munge something to get the front seats to work.

If I abandon the effort or locate a full interior, I will sell this 2004 interior. Of course, if I only locate front seats, only these front seats will be available.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Automatic or 6 speed?

·
Registered
295 Posts
If a M66 the spaceball and shift plate area that has the white shift pattern on it. Is the cupholder door intact? Price on all that if possible shipped to 02895. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
You have PM. :thumbup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
And another. How's the front bumper cover? And boy I wish this were a $750 headlight ago!

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Glove box trim piece?

·
Registered
796 Posts
How much you want shipped for the headlight wipers arms? Shipped to 92656.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
They can fit, you just need to swap the entire foam/leather bits from old frames to new frames and vise versa.

The mounting points are allegedly different, and the electronics are definitely different.

·
Registered
862 Posts
hi, do you have pics of the car? thanks

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Does the row of buttons beneath your CCM have 3 buttons or 7? If 7 I'll take it. I'm also very interested in the swing-cover over the cup holders, if yours is in good shape and not cracked.

·
Registered
207 Posts
^^^
what he said, interested in the bumper cover and passenger headlight

1 - 20 of 60 Posts