SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD

Transmission has gone out. Mechanic says its something internal. Engine is running and ok. Black on black, Automatic, Mileage is 227k Car is located in Harpers Ferry WV. 25425. Pick up preferred, but would ship at buyers expense.

Hood sold
Drivers Headlight and wiper motor sold
Front bumper and grill sold
AOC PUMP sold
THORS sold
A Pillar trim I am keeping for my R
Both Fenders sold
Both Front doors sold
Passenger front seat belt sold
Radio cubby sold
Radiator Fan sold
Enkie RSF5 sold
Front Struts and springs sold

·
Registered
30 Posts
Transmission has gone out. Mechanic says its something internal. Car was running when I parked it but for some reason is not starting at the moment. Black on black. Mileage is 227k Car is located in Harpers Ferry WV. 25425.

Looking for rear struts/springs and front coil springs

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Updated first post with sold items.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ttt

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTT.... updated first post

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump, anything not listed is still available. I will soon over the next few weeks remove fenders, trunk lid and other parts that are easily removed and then will haul the car the scrap.

·
Registered
28 Posts
@maranha is the passenger head light good? How much+ shipping to 52753?

@jimjim and Hackman if you still need a diff I have a low mileage one w/ a faulty control module burning a hole in my pocket.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still parting.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Do you have the passenger side side view mirror cover? It's a black plastic triangle above the door card.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I do but I actually have a sale pending on both fenders and both front doors. Selling them complete with mirror and interior door cards, sorry. I believe your looking for this part #12 in the diagram. Might be just as simple to order it.

http://www.volvovillageparts.com/oe...HwkKJArnsxqqaZsSKYVv7b5AKh69xv-0pkaApYH8P8HAQ
Coo, thanks for the link. I know it's cheap but I don't have an emergency need for it and I like to support the community/part-outs. IF your door-complete sell falls through and you're willing to part it, keep me in mind.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
PM'd…

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Still parting and slowly getting to the dollar amount I want then will have it hauled to scrap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,852 Posts
I would like to know how much the front seat belt is. I need one for the 02 xc, which is stuck...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts