SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[EDIT] Last Chance before she goes to the recyclers..... [EDIT]

Parting out 2001 V70 T5M 282,000 miles. Vehicle was rear-ended. Tailgate is a loss, rear subframe is bent. Interior is Sand/Beige, code AX5X.

Vehicle is located in Ann Arbor, MI for local pickup.

Pictures by request.

Prices are shipped unless otherwise noted.

PM me regarding parts not listed.

Notable parts of interest:
SOLD: Both horns - SOLD

ADDED: Window and Lock switches - Make offers

ADDED: Speakers - Make Offers

SOLD IPD HD ignition coils with < 20,000 miles - SOLD

Rear facing seat complete with all hardware (I'll pull it when I have interest) - $400 plus shipping, local pick-up preferred,

Head lamps (halogen) with clear 3M Xpel protective film, new last summer - $100 each or $175 for the set. Right side lamp fogs a bit when it is wet out, this can be repaired by resetting the lens

Fog Lamps with clear 3M Xpel protective film, new last summer - $30 each, $50 for the pair

Rear seat table, not the seat back table, this one mounts under the seat bottom cushion, will include complete passenger side lower seat cushion. One cup holder needs to be repaired. - $150 plus shipping, locaL pickup preferred.

TOTAL LOSS HU-803 4-Disc CD changer with cup holder - TOTAL LOSS

ECC control panel with TCS, will require programming at dealer- $200

Landru
2001 V70 T5M RIP
1998 V70 GLT
1996 850 Base
2011 Ford Flex

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
You should include the underseat amp and harness with the 803

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
17" Almatheas. I have 6, one is bent but repairable. I'd like to keep the car on the wheels until it goes to the wreckers, but they will be available later.

Landru
]

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
did it have a rear spoiler, did it survive?

·
Registered
862 Posts
pm sent for headlights...thanks

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
interested in the fogs! clear xpel?

You should include the underseat amp and harness with the 803
are radios mated to anything in these cars?

edit: aww shucks, i forgot v70s have different fogs than their sedan counterpart.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As JRL indicated, there is an amp and harness under the passenger seat. I'll include them with the radio.

interested in the fogs! clear xpel?

are radios mated to anything in these cars?

edit: aww shucks, i forgot v70s have different fogs than their sedan counterpart.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Rear seat table, not the seat back table, this one mounts under the seat bottom cushion, will include complete passenger side lower seat cushion. One cup holder needs to be repaired. - $150 plus shipping, locaL pickup preferred.

Landru
2001 V70 T5M RIP
1998 V70 GLT
1996 850 Base
2011 Ford Flex
Mine has both cupholders broken :(
Nice piece of furniture for whoever is interested. It is a really ingenious Swiss Army Knife feature.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think I need an airbag module. Would yours still be good after the accident? Are these VIN specific?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
'Bout ready to start listing stuff on the site that must not be named. Anything anyone wants?

Landru

1 - 20 of 28 Posts