SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quite a few items left on this V70R I'm parting.

Engine 154k
trans 60k (replaced two weeks prior to demise of vehicle w/warranty)
angle gear
sub frame
rear end
doors
some interior parts (door panels, seats and steering wheel have been sold)

If you need something that's not on the list let me know, I'll see if I still have it.

I am taking reasonable offers on all items. If it's not reasonable, I'll reply with what I think is and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Do you have the aluminum trims from the dash? The three pieces: glovebox, radio/climate control surround, and around the shifter? If so, how much including shipping to Montreal, Quebec?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (rj240)

The aluminum center and glove box door are there. The console has been sold. I will have to look and see how easy it is to pull. I don't want to remove it from the dash. It's too easy to damage.

The dash pad is also there and in very good condition.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
it's not hard to pull but there are a ton of screws holding it in, so it takes a little time, especially because most of them are near impossible to get to.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Re: Parting out 2000 V70R (300+_T5R_855)

I am considering upgrading the SC-901 to Pro-Logic with Dolby so need the entire setup (dash cover w. speaker, Dolby processor, cable). Since my extg. int. is Oak/etc. I prefer the antracite(?) dash cover. It will be 2-tone but blend well w. the grey cluster etc.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.