SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quite a few items left on this V70R I'm parting.<p>Engine 154k<br>trans 60k (replaced two weeks prior to demise of vehicle w/warranty)<br>angle gear<br>sub frame<br>rear end<br>doors<br>some interior parts (door panels, seats and steering wheel have been sold)<p>If you need something that's not on the list let me know, I'll see if I still have it.<p>I am taking reasonable offers on all items. If it's not reasonable, I'll reply with what I think is and we'll go from there.<p>

·
Registered
222 Posts
Re: Parting out 2000 V70R (300+_T5R_855)

I'd like the plastic spark plug and timing belt covers, please. Also the gauge cluster. Much appreciated! PM sent.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Parting out 2000 V70R (2000S70AWD)

I need to think about the plastic covers. I may want to keep them with the engine.<p>The gauge cluster is being sold with the ECU. $350.00 for the cluster and ECU.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Do you have the aluminum trims from the dash? The three pieces: glovebox, radio/climate control surround, and around the shifter? If so, how much including shipping to Montreal, Quebec?<br>Thanks!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (rj240)

The aluminum center and glove box door are there. The console has been sold. I will have to look and see how easy it is to pull. I don't want to remove it from the dash. It's too easy to damage.<p>The dash pad is also there and in very good condition.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
it's not hard to pull but there are a ton of screws holding it in, so it takes a little time, especially because most of them are near impossible to get to.

·
Registered
443 Posts

Hello CJ,<br>Pro-Logic centre speaker on dash available with Dolby processor? What colour dash cover? Price?<br>Thanks!

·
Registered
443 Posts

I am considering upgrading the SC-901 to Pro-Logic with Dolby so need the entire setup (dash cover w. speaker, Dolby processor, cable). Since my extg. int. is Oak/etc. I prefer the antracite(?) dash cover. It will be 2-tone but blend well w. the grey cluster etc.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Parting out 2000 V70R (PeterD)

I have the dash cover, but not the speaker. One of my customers has a spare speaker, but I don't know if he has the cable. I will ask. I think the Dolby processor is gone too.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
....and also on infinite backorder from Volvo.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (BtownVolvo)

Forward me the part number on the speaker wire and I'll see if I can get you one if your interested. <p>I would like $1500.00 for the engine, but I'm open to offers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts