SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out the drive train and motor from a 1968 1800. The car was taken apart when I got it so I don't know much about the condition or age of the parts other then by looking at them. I have a dual carb set up (100.00), intake/exhaust manifold (60.00), a bunch of new bushings front and rear some polly some not (75.00 for all) complete front suspension and most of the rear suspension and a complete side molding set. The car was pretty much complete and I'm not using anything from the factory drive train or motor I will sell one part at a time or the complete drive train and or motor. Just pm me with questions or purchases. Also the springs don't look original and are in real good shape. Don't know if they are some type of sport spring (75.00 for all four). Front sway bar 22mm 30.00, the front upper and lower a-arms have also been replaced they are in great shape 75.00 for all four. Also have a lot of other stuff if you looking for any drive train parts let me know. wheels are 14 x 6 3/4 with an oval bolt pattern to fit more then one size. Can find a name brand but they say made in USA. They have these little offset washers that I've never seen before. there are a couple missing. the wheels are in pretty good shape very dirty and oxidized but they look to be straight with no major dings or rash. ($85.00 for all four). tire are no good.

·
Registered
262 Posts
any parts left? Pics?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts