SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you may know, my 04 V70R was killed in a front end collision a while back. I bought the car back, and I am going to part it out the best I can.

All prices are OBO, and do not include shipping. Most of the small items will ship USPS flat rate or priority, and we have a online account to get the absolute best prices on shipping (I know it's not much but every little bit helps).

Car had 168,xxx on it at the time of crash. 04 V70R 6 speed M/T.

Now some of the parts I am going to hang onto for my NEW 06 VR.

Some pics of the car.

At this point I will not be selling the:

Any of the aftermarket modds on the car (they are going on my new 06)
4 R brembo Brake calipers
The DEM & rear diff
Most of the stuff on the front of the car was destroyed (front bumper, hood, ect)
Airbags in the wheel and dash deployed
OEM hood & fenders (killed)
OEM headlights (killed)

Driver & passenger side mirror are sold.
Green Injectors sold
Cup holder Sold
Brembo Brake calipers sold
some of the vents are sold
rear spoiler sold
owners manual sold
fogs sold
OTE sold
factory cop ign coils sold
Rear sway bar sold
Plastic engine covers sold
Spare tire sold
Factory amp wiring sold
Passenger door black plastic sold
04 black untainted front bumper trim sold

Lots of other good interior parts, and stuff at the back of the car.

Took out for trade stuff, if you have something you want to trade me for (IE you have a Garrett GTX55 turbo you want give me in trade for parts from my parts car pm me) and I will let you know if its something I want.

IF you need something, post in this thread and I will get back to you. I have one of my friends helping me do all the work since I'm still not 100% after the accident.

Factory Bosch ECU $125 OBO

Used Brake Brembo Brake rotors $40/pair plus shipping. (shipping will not be cheap).

FAE brand (brand new from FCP Euro) Back up light switch (if your reverse lights don't work on you M66 car, this is probably it). This is for a 04 R with the M66 6 speed manual trans. PN 30713679 $15.00 shipped

Set of both OEM intercoolers off R. Both have been thoroughly cleaned and grease removed. Both were in working condition on my car when I took them off to do an IPD intercooler. The smaller unit has had the paint removed and as some dings in the "grill" part.

$35 OBO

04 Power steering tank used. Missing the "clip" that clips it on to the coolant tank. $10 OBO

OEM volvo factory air box lid $25 OBO.

OEM Volvo center vent with 4c switch & hazard switch $30 OBO

Rear bumper $150 OBO
All 4 doors $125 each
Gas tank $200

OEM Volvo rear wiper motor $100 OBO

OEM volvo Rear wiper $20 OBO

Factory Premium Amplifier that goes under the passenger seat $125 OBO

OEM Volvo fuel rail with sensor $25 OBO

R Steering wheel (no air bag) $175

4 Gobi R door panels $100 each

L&R rear wagon tail lights $50 Each (I have 3 of the 4). Includes bulbs & holders.

04 Volvo OE (closed) fog light grills. Perfect for the DIY to cut open. Drivers side $20 OBO

Started a new thread with updated prices & info, removed all stuff that is sold! Cleaned out my PM box, if you are waiting on me to get back to you please PM me again.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
763 Posts
Need a few small things:

the metal pieces that go inside the rubber isolators that hold the R airbox. Need 2 of these.
the volvo hose clamp that holds the air filter to the airbox. the one with the special V insert on the inside of the hose clamp.

let me know.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, just saw your post. Broinkrist.

I don't think I have the clamp, It was smashed in the accident.

I'm pretty positive I do have the rubber isolators as I had the air box out at the time of the smush. I will dig around in the the shop and my Volvo Parts bin and see if I can't find them for ya. Then toss them in a cheap envelope or something.

Spare tire is SOLD!

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
763 Posts
Thanks man. send me a PM if you find them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sent you a PM about the rear wiper

·
Registered
755 Posts
i would need the flat hose for the air intake from the grille to the airbox. i actually just need the metal nut inserts for the bolt that attaches it to the airbox so it doesn't matter if the plastic part is broken.
i am also looking for the plastic fasteners that attaches the plywood parts in the trunk.
also looking for the amplifier under the passenger seat, with harness, if you had the premium audio.
i could be interested in the center console if it was very cheap.

·
Registered
292 Posts
You happen to have the Volvo emblem that sits in the middle of the steering wheel? I know the bags blew but maybe the badge is still attached someplace?

·
Registered
71 Posts
How about either front lower control arm? Or even just part of it if you are willing to rip a bushing apart(cheaper shipping)? I really just need the bar that goes through the front bushing on the LCA but am willing to buy the whole LCA to get it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
pm'd!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts