SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the car with 69k and drove it til 100k when the trans started to go on me. Don't feel like fixing it so I'm going to part it out. Brakes are bad including calipers so ill be scrapping them but if you need and interior/exterior or engine parts let me know. First come first serve. Also I have K Sport coil overs on it that are for sale too. Only 7k on the coils.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
What color is the car? Do you have side skirts, front bumper, rear bumper, or spoiler? Also, maybe front and rear O2 sensor?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
car is red. yes i have side skirts front and rear bumper. o2 sensors are good too

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
car is red. yes i have side skirts front and rear bumper. o2 sensors are good too
How many miles on the sensors, and how much would you want for them?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
about 40k. i bought the car with 69k and they replaced them at the dealer when i got it. id sell both for about $50

·
Registered
244 Posts
Lets see pics, if you have the dynamic kit on it, I will buy it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Do you have the pop out in dash cup holder? do you have grey seatbelts and if so whats the condition of the driver's?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you have the pop out in dash cup holder? do you have grey seatbelts and if so whats the condition of the driver's?
Seat belts are grey and all in great condition. No tears or discolorations at all

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rims are still available. Tread on tires is almost brand new. Drove about 3k on tires

1 - 20 of 90 Posts