SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out my 02 S60 T5. Threw a rod and have decided to part out the rest of the vehicle. The car is in great shape.

Reply with wanted parts and we can work a deal.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
any pictures? color, interior code?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
inbox, thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'll have to be more specific. Are you looking for the strut and coil OR the rear shock and coil with sway-bar endlinks OR the whole passenger side?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Any performance mods you are parting with?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
are your A pillar trims the gray color or are they truly tan? I could use the driver one.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
still waiting the reply of the interiro my friend.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be at the vehicle next weekend and can update you on the condition of the leather. I've been told that there aren't any tears, just the normal wear that is expected from a drivers seat.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Now that I think about it, it doesn't matter what color when you're going to be slicing, bonding, and putting gauges in. PM me with how much for the driver's pillar! :D:D [assuming it's the hard plastic one]

·
Registered
725 Posts
How much do u want for the plastic bezel that surround the gauge cluster?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I will be at the vehicle next weekend and can update you on the condition of the leather. I've been told that there aren't any tears, just the normal wear that is expected from a drivers seat.
Ok great, let me know

·
Registered
327 Posts
control arms, both sides? Looking for something cheap cause I'm just trying to install my polyurethane bushings in a separate set to minimize down time. Let me know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm looking for the center console cup holder, I don't know if the cupholder is seperate from the whole console or together with the console, but I'm interested in that

·
Registered
327 Posts
the timely responses make me excited to hand my money over via a method that would optimize getting ripped off...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts