SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car has seen better days. Has had 2 motors and will need a 3rd to make it run. Interior is trash, exterior is ok. Let me or Tom. know what you need. Car has 121k miles on.

·
Registered
794 Posts
will have the car friday! part inquires 978-808-0380 or PM

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
c70s have always not gotten much attention for part outs believe it or not. i only know this because i have one and i see few of them get parted and even less people wanting stuff from it.

fix it and sell it imho will get more $$

·
Registered
398 Posts
I am in need of the pigtail and connector for the reverse light switch (as much of the wire leading up to and including the connector). I believe it should be the same as what would be from a '96 Volvo 850. How much with shipping to 23112.

Thank you!
Tim

·
Registered
153 Posts
what is the condition of the turbo? is it a 15g or 16t?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in need of the pigtail and connector for the reverse light switch (as much of the wire leading up to and including the connector). I believe it should be the same as what would be from a '96 Volvo 850. How much with shipping to 23112.

Thank you!
Tim
Forgot to say, manual swap is sold!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
c70s have always not gotten much attention for part outs believe it or not. i only know this because i have one and i see few of them get parted and even less people wanting stuff from it.

fix it and sell it imho will get more $$
Needs way too much work to fix, motor is toast and seats are destroyed! Not worth it.

Curious as to what kind of head unit is installed?
Not really sure, will let you know though

what is the condition of the turbo? is it a 15g or 16t?
Will let you know on condition, it's a 16t! If good looking for $200 shipped.

·
Registered
13 xc60 r design, 09 xc90 v8 RD, 12 c70, 07.5 S60r
185 Posts
Roof trim on driverside price and condition

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
center speaker price?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I want the grille. Are the headlights clear or fluted? I'd also like to have the plastic header panel.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want the grille. Are the headlights clear or fluted? I'd also like to have the plastic header panel.
Grill is not the xc style, just basic. Headlights are typical, clear never came on coupes only 03+ verts. Header panel sure thing! Where are you located?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pic of grille? I'm at 30256.

The header panel I think is the big plastic piece the headlights bolt onto and holds the radiator. How much as well for the headlights?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Will the header panel fit my 98 v70 ?

·
Registered
794 Posts
yes headlights grill (chrome waterfall grill) and header panel will fit. please PM me for details since shipping that to GA will be a fair task. i will get some pictures in the next day or two if you want

·
Registered
30 Posts
Text message sent Tom.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts