SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first attempt at customizing a Thule roof box. As I actually use this box, I did not wanna wrap the whole thing because of bugs and stones. I figure I had not seen one done on this site, so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring. I am probably gonna get ride of the big Volvo sticker in favor of a real Volvo emblem. Still pondering placement, size and type. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please let me know if you cannot see the pics as I used Google pics to post them. Ill repost using "imgur."

·
Registered
397 Posts
I can see the first two pictures but not the other two. Looks good! Consider me a fan of the wrap. At first I agreed with your initial assessment to remove/ replace the side VOLVO logo, but now I think I like it as it is pictured.

Also, haven’t seen that front bumper styling trim piece on any XC60 except for brochures years ago. Cool.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see the first two pictures but not the other two. Looks good! Consider me a fan of the wrap. At first I agreed with your initial assessment to remove/ replace the side VOLVO logo, but now I think I like it as it is pictured.

Also, haven’t seen that front bumper styling trim piece on any XC60 except for brochures years ago. Cool.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Great work, looks excellent. Car looks real balanced with those amounts of electric, black and silk trim. Well done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts